6 October 2008

'Pillow Cake' for My Wedding?


Just looking at this wedding cake made me really want to get married right now. This might look very familiar to some of you who might have seen it in some magazines. The conversation we had with my sister a while back made me checked Chedzcakes.com website over and over again. Chedz is currently one of Cebu’s top wedding cakes provider. I heard a few positive feedback from some friends and social network with regards to the quality of cakes that Chedz provide.


This ‘pillow’ cake is just one of Chedz popular products. This is simple yet very elegant. I like the fact that it is not the usual kind of cake that you see in most weddings. Its uniqueness fascinates me. And I am really considering of using this one for my wedding in May 2009 although this is still subject to negotiation and to my ever changeable mind. As you know prices do matter nowadays when it comes to finalising our decision planning.

No comments: