5 October 2008

Welcome to My Wedding Blog

I know I should have continued what I started from other blog site ages ago about planning my wedding in Cebu for 2009. But as my family and friends know, being fickle-minded is not easy. My mind changes like the season. I didn’t realize that it has impacted so much of my decisions about our planned wedding and without knowing that, I am actually running out of time!

I have 7 months and 11 days exactly to prepare for my wedding day in Cebu. From this day forward I have to really make big decisions, be firm and quit changing my mind as much as possible. When I deleted my other wedding blog, there was a point when I decided not to post any updates about my wedding plans. But I wanted to do something for my friends and family…something unique and special that they can look forward to everytime they are on the Internet. I wanted you, my friends and families to have the opportunity to get involve for the realization of my wedding next year.

I believe that two heads are so much better than one. And I know for sure that each one of us have better and special ways of planning and doing things. I wanted you to know that whatever suggestions, comments and advise you may have, they are welcomed, highly valued and appreciated by me and my husband.

So, for now I thank you all for passing by…

No comments: