5 October 2008

A Walk in that Aisle

7 months and 11 days to go yet but already I am thinking about that walk. I know it’s normal to feel butterflies in your stomach as soon as the nerves start kicking in. But I shouldn’t be really feeling such sensitivity when after all this is our wedding for the second time around. Only this time it would be in the church. We had been thinking of getting married in the church even before we got married in the registrar here in England. But because of the shortage of time and the restrictions of my fiance visa, we decided to get married in the easiest and most convenient way that time has allowed us. So our church wedding plan has to be put on hold. Seven years on and we finally decided, since we have the time and financial opportunity to have our marriage blessing in the Catholic church in Cebu, Philippines. My husband and I have been preparing for this church wedding for the past few years. So for the talks that we had, it is not uncommon for me to imagine of that time when I finally walk on that church aisle…wearing my chosen wedding gown with all the stares coming from famiies, friends and guests.

(Sacred Heart Parish Church, Cebu)

So this is it! This will the church for our wedding next year in Cebu City, Philippines. It all been booked. Thanks to the endless effort of my sister Luz who willingly put her time and effort to make this possible.


Church: Sacred Heart Parish Church (Cebu City, Philippines)
Date: May 16, 2009
Time: 3:30 P.M.
Now that the church is booked, I can only imagine for now what would it be like walking in that pretty little aisle surrounded by my loved ones and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow panix, congratulations i am happy and excited for you :) dnt worry as time flies fast fast fast fast..ehhehe God bless u both and both ur families too..muwahhh